Friday, January 21, 2011

Achalasia cardiei

Achalasia cardiei

    
* Introduction
    
* Symptoms and Diagnosis
    
* Treatment
Achalasia is a motor disorder of unknown origin characterized by relaxation insufucienta manometer or absence of lower esophageal sphincter-SEI, and the progressive disappearance of oesophageal peristalticii. The term that comes from the Latin for lack of relaxation and defines the main characteristic of the disease as a result patients will face difficulties swallowing.
The disease begins in people between 20 and 40 years, with a second peak of incidence at 60 years. All patients with achalasia shows dysphagia for solid foods, most developing dysphagia for liquids and varying degrees greutate.60 loss up to 90% of them spit undigested food shortly after masa.Regurgitarea can cause nocturnal cough and aspiration of food into the trachea. Between 30 and 50% of patients have chest pain associated with older alimentatia.Pacientii can experience these symptoms during several months or years before putting diagnosticului.Complicatiile include weight loss, cough, bronchospasm, and aspiration pneumonia.
Achalasia is suspected frequency of medical history pacientului.In initial stages of the disease, radiographs may be normala.In toracioca the disease in late stages megaesofagul seen on x-ray-esophageal dilatation filled with liquid and swallowed air, drawing a fluid level aeric caracteristic.Pacientii old with a long history of the esophagus in achalasia may be bird beak baritat.Manometria examination usually reveals abnormal esophageal motility.
Treatment using SEI-pressure drop medicamentecare many anticholinergic, beta-2 agonists, nitroglicerina.Toxina endoscopic injection of botulinum can be effective in SEI.Alte as effective methods include esophageal dilatation balloon and mitomia SEI.40% of patients underwent procedures Expansion repetate.Cele most important complications are: perforation, severe dysphagia or esophageal reflux disease.
Pathogenesis
SEI relaxation and contraction is controlled by excitatory neurotransmitters (substance P, acetylcholine) and inhibitors (nitric oxide, VIP). Cardiei People who have disorders, lack these neurotransmitters, resulting in a hypertensive esophageal sphincter, nerelaxat.
Such food can not pass in stomac.La ingurgitate half of patients with incompetent SEI is observed and no normal-peristaltic contractions of the lower half of the esophagus, with the cessation of wave formation drivers of food to the stomach.
The causes of these abnormalities in esophageal motility are necunoscute.Anumite theories indicate the involvement of infections, immune disorders or heredity in the etiology acesteia.Acalazia muscles but also affects the nervous control component stages debut acestora.In acalaziei microscopically observed signs of inflammation muscles of the lower esofaguluio, especially around nervoase.Pe endings as the disease progresses, the nerves degenerate and disappear, especially those that control relaxation and degeneration is observed also SEI.De miocitelor.Rezultatul these transformations is the lack of relaxation and lack of initiation SEI esofagului.Cu peristalticii time in the lower half of the body to dilate the esophagus.

1 comment:

  1. I find something in herbal medicine good to share on here with anyone suffering from the disease such as HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis or Chronic Lyme Disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.
    Lupus as well.Dr Itua herbal made cure my HIV and gave me hope that he can cure all types of diseases I believed him) I do the best of myself that I can do, I went for a program in west Africa about fashion on another side I was HIV positive. I walk through a nearby village for our program schedule then I found a signage notice that says Dr Itua Herbal Center then I asked my colleagues what all about this very man called Dr Itua, She told me that he's a herbal doctor and he can cure all kind of disease i walked to him and explain myself to him as I'm a strangler out there he prepared me herbal medicine and told me how to drink it for two weeks, when I get to my hotel room I take a look at it then says a prayer before I drank it not knowing after two weeks I went to test and I found out I was negative I ran to him to pay him more but he refuses and says I should share his works for me around the globe so sick people can see as well. I'm writing a lot about him this season so that is how I was cured by drinking Dr Itua herbal medicine, He's A caring man with godly heart. Well - everything I decided all go through for me well and how you're going to treat this new aspect to your life. You don't have to suffer alone, and it's okay to ask for help. It also doesn't have to be a constant demon, as you'll get to know your body and yourself in a much deeper way than most people. Take advantage of this, as it will help you appreciate Africa Herbal Made.
    Dr Itua Contact Information.
    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.comWhatsapp Number....+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete