Friday, January 28, 2011

Glosofaringian nerve neuralgia

Glosofaringian nerve neuralgia Glosofaringiana neuralgia is rare and is similar to trigeminal neuralgia. It usually meets in women over 40 years.
It is manifested by paroxysmal pain intensity and located at the base of the tongue. Radiating pain in the neck and around the tonsillar fossa. Sometimes the pain radiates to the ear and the tympanic branch of glosofaringianului or damage may occur from the very beginning in the ear.
Glosofaringian nerve neuralgia
Painful crises are usually manifested unilateral tonsillar region, lateral and posterior pharyngeal with radiation to the ear to jaw. Pain is triggered by swallowing and chewing. And here you lost the feeling of bitter return meets V-lingual site. There may be triggered by swallowing and painful spasms.
These symptoms are sometimes accompanies cardiac events as bradycardia, hypotension, syncope.
Causes
In case of posterior fossa tumors or aneurysms in the hole or may be a broken rear glosofaringiana neuropathy associated with paralysis of the vagus nerve and accessory nerve. In this case, besides the symptoms described above, is also met with vocal cord paralysis and hoarseness, difficulty in swallowing, deviation of the healthy soft palate, pharynx and posterior wall hypoesthesia cerebral regions sternocleidomastoid and upper trapezius muscle. Herpes virus infection might affect nerve IX.
Treatment
Glosofaringian nerve neuralgia
Consists of recommended medications carbamazepine and phenytoin. If conservative treatment does not give the desired results, the ultimate solution is surgery. This involves cutting the nerve near the bulb glosofaringian oblongata. Percutaneous Rizotomia glosofaringiene and vagal fibers broken back in the hole is able to relieve pain in some patients.

4 comments:

  1. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS
    I was diagnosed of neuralgia in 2011, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor , who prepare herbal medicine to cure different kind of diseases including neuralgia , when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he sent me the neuralgia herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed by Dr Williams i was totally cured from this disease within 1 months of usage. any body with similar problem can Contact this great herbal doctor via his email drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product,and thanks to you admin for such an informative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS I HAVE NEVER BELIEVE IN HERBAL REMEDIES.
    my wife have been a patient of neuralgia. I have tried a lot of anti viral med prescribed to me by doctors over how many years now but I could not see any improvements in my wife symptoms. One day when going through the internet , i got to know about this great Herbal Dr who uses his herbal remedies in curing people from neuralgia,quickly i contacted him and he assured me that my wife is going to be fine,that was how the medicine was sent through delivering service which i received and my wife used it as instructed by Dr Williams. After few weeks the improvement were very visible. the jabbing pain that may feel like an electric shock reduce.and the uncomfortable tingling and burning stopped and now she is neuralgia free, I would recommend this to all my friends,families,around the globe suffering from neuralgia.you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com.for advice and for his product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr williams is fraud he took from me
    £260/- for tinitus medicines but never send me medicines
    I send him money through money gram and he received money in UAE I have documentry evidences
    I am in london uk my email (husein005@hotmail.com)
    I am tinitus sufferer pls pls for God sake be carefull this address (drwilliams098675@gmail.com)is FRAUD on some pages
    I seen he comes with 098765,ALL ABOVE IF YOU OBSERVE THOROUGHLY SAME NAMES ON DIFFERENT WEB PAGES RECOMENDING DRWILLIAMS098675@GMAIL.COM
    ON DIFFERENT DISEASES THIS ALL SCAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr williams is fraud he took from me
    £260/- for tinitus medicines but never send me medicines
    I send him money through money gram and he received money in UAE I have documentry evidences
    I am in london uk my email (husein005@hotmail.com)
    I am tinitus sufferer pls pls for God sake be carefull this address (drwilliams098675@gmail.com)is FRAUD on some pages
    I seen he comes with 098765,ALL ABOVE IF YOU OBSERVE THOROUGHLY SAME NAMES ON DIFFERENT WEB PAGES RECOMENDING DRWILLIAMS098675@GMAIL.COM
    ON DIFFERENT DISEASES THIS ALL SCAM

    ReplyDelete