Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dyspareunia - Diagnosis

Approximately 40% of women with dyspareunia who seek sexualadvice actually suffer a condition that causes pain. A medical examination is therefore necessary to rule out possible physical causes of dispareuniei. This is performed a gynecological examination, ultrasound and other diagnostic tests. Amongdispareuniei physical causes include infections, sexually transmitted disease, estrogen deficiency and vulvar vestibules.

After exclusion of all organic causes, a psychological evaluation isneeded to identify possible psychosocial causes. Women whowere past victims of sexual abuse in general suffer post-traumaticstress disorder.

Primary dyspareunia is usually associated with a strict religiouseducation, with a childhood sexual abuse, fear of sex or a firstpainful experience. Secondary dyspareunia occurs after a periodof normal sexual activity and is often the result of trauma.

1 comment:

  1. As a sign of gratitude on how my husband was saved from dyspareunia, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered dyspareunia Disorder and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony of so many people who was cured from dyspareunia Disorder. and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to dyspareunia Disorder. I never imagined dyspareunia Disorder has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one month he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. dyspareunia Disorder has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony

    ReplyDelete