Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Together we can defeat dentofobia!



Together we can defeat dentofobia!
 Dentofobia is a subject which gives him special attention. We want to inform them about the dangers and help you get over it. We expect you to write to us and share the problem that you have. Together we can defeat dentofobia!

Alexandra Ivan told us how to make those around them understand our fear of the dentist. She's been through such an experience and, aided by the right people, managed to solve their dental problems.

Considering that personal example is the most important Intrefete.ro Alexandra spoke about her story and two other girls.

She says that the definition of phobia is "pathological state of anxiety and obsessive fear, aversion and extreme revulsion." The problem with this definition is "most dentists Romans did not understand / accept".

Dentofobia - where is?


"We raised (and they are used) with the idea that it's normal to be afraid of dentist hurt when you get an extraction and anesthesia was" no catch ".

Few are those who know the painful truth: most of the times, fear of dentist begins with a traumatic experience in childhood, increases year after year like a snowball becomes suffocating and ultimately can lead to serious health problems ( not only dental).

Uncontrolled reactions (crying, tremors, seizures, choking condition) prevent a dentofobic accept dental treatment. Before he feel pain or a touch of a doctor and patient mind triggers defense mechanisms ... "says Alexandra.

Fear of the dentist can have various causes. To overcome your fear would not hurt to do a classification of things that you're afraid the man and find some solutions to overcome them. Trying to help, we thought we'd offer you some answers to the most common questions asked by those who are afraid of dental treatments. Find them here.


Alexandra Story


"Now, after 7 complex interventions that have managed to create my new smile, I'm easy to talk about dentofobie. I watched 10 years disease has its origins in a horrific childhood incident when a drunk dentist before milling escaped during treatment and ruined part of the jaw bone.

Dentists have become my nightmare, the mere smell of their offices sometimes causing my dizziness and fainting ... In an intervention during which to stay awake, not out of the question. We had to get on edge, with almost broken body from infection, that my life will change.


I played doctor called Alexander Schally smile and had the courage to do what the doctors had refused repeatedly Romans: treatment under intravenous anesthesia. Abroad, this practice is one dentofobilor common in persons with heart problems or children. "


Life Stories


Irina (22): "When I was little, my parents went to a polyclinic state where the doctor put his support over 100 pounds to get me to restrain me ... without anesthesia, I was scosii incisors, which not even moved, every few minutes ... So I got dentofobia ... 10 years I have not been to the dentist ".

Irina nightmare does not stop there: "There is no week that will not hurt a tooth, I have a lot of cavities, abscesses. While ago I got an infection in the lymph until I was half swollen face and got I stuffed with drugs. "

Alexa (24): "When I was in high school, my doctor removed without anesthesia nerve ... since I was a terrible fear of everything that dentist. I tried several times to go to an office, my solve problems. understanding But I found nowhere: it says that if you are willingly to treatment, not what I do. told me to overcome my fear, as I do not want to do that ... "


No comments:

Post a Comment